Monday, February 4, 2013

What's more profitable: smelter or cake oven?

Question:
I saved up to open my mine, and I've spent a lot on explosives, but nobody will buy ore -- even if I price it extremely cheap (like one coin for ten of anything). So I'm wondering if I should just give up on the metals altogether and buy a cake oven. Will people buy metal bars (considering they don't seem to be buying ore), or is cake a better bet for making coins?

Answer:
This is from my experience, If I had known that it takes so much time to produce metal bars I would never have opened the mine & invest in smelters. 8 hrs to produce a silver bar, and more in case you want to produce Plantium or Gold. Which means an order of 4 metal bars will cost you 1-2 days & only bring you around 400-500 coins & exp. It also too difficult to find buyers for metal bars. Hence, my suggestion is to put your investment in cake oven.

Answer:
The thing about the mine is that it gives you diamonds and don't worry about sales as Greg will buy everything at the end of the day.

Answer:
I would recommend buying a cake oven because you get a lot of money off of cake trust me

Answer:
Ok, money is way to easy to make in this game for people to be saying stuff is expensive. Stop filling your boat orders for a couple days and fill your barn. When your barns full sell everything. Stick to cake, burgers and sweaters. You'll make 20k a day not trying. I bought three smelters and opened the mine all in the same day. It's too easy to make money. As for the metal bars, I'm hoping they are used to make something in the future, so I'm stock piling them for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment