Friday, April 5, 2013

Facebook Jail

I had a Facebook page and I was adding Hay Day friends. After I had about 100 friends Facebook made me verify those (Hay Day) friends, (through photo verification), which I couldn't because I didn't know those people except through Hay Day. Because I couldn't identify those friends I was locked out of the account.

So I made another Face Book page and copied my new "friends" photos and saved them and when asked to verify their photos I was able to (I had to verify about 10 individuals, three times before I had access to my account). When I reached about 300 plus names I was warned that the people I was adding were not my "friends" and they basically said that if I kept adding names that I would be banned (facebook Jail) so I stopped adding friends.

Soon after, I was on Hay Day's Facebook page answering peoples questions about Hay Day and directing people to my blog "haydayaddiction.com" for more information. I soon was banned from making any comments, chatting with Hay Day players, messaging for 30 days...they said I was spamming. Again jailed:(

Apparently you can add only friends that you "really" know.

You can have up to 500 friends through Game Center. Here is a growing LIST of Game Center names. These people are Hay Day players and want to be your friend/neighbor!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment