Friday, April 26, 2013

Still playing the game?

It's hard to keep up with this blog....with work, and chores, and playing the game.

I'm at level 53....people say it gets boring because there is nothing to buy anymore.....I just buy and sell and harvest and earn more money...as of now I have $420,725.

I look under every rock and cranny looking for planks...I get so excited when I find one or two. I am just shooting for the end of the game level 81 (not that I want it to end. What will I do with my time?).

It will be awhile before I reach the last level since I need to accumulate 190,000 experience points just to reach level 54....so I just keep chugging along. Buying, selling, harvesting, milking the cows, filling truck and boat orders...the job is never done....

Happy Harvesting fellow Hay Day Players!!!


Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment